The information contained on this Web site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Recipients of content from this site should not take or refrain from taking any action based upon content included in the site without seeking legal counsel on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state.
The content of this Web site contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments. Such content is designed only to give general information on the developments actually covered. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of recent developments in the law, treat exhaustively the subjects covered, provide legal advice or render a legal opinion. The Firm’s lawyers named in the Web site may not be authorized to practice law except in jurisdictions where the Firm maintains offices.
Electronic mail or other communications through this site or otherwise to Fersch LLC or any of its lawyers in connection with a matter for which it does not already represent you may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Transmission and receipt of the information in this site and/or communication with Fersch LLC via e-mail is not intended to solicit or create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between Fersch LLC and any person or entity.
Fersch LLC does not endorse and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed from its Web site and does not recommend or endorse the use of any third party’s services.
All fees as set forth herein are subject to change. Fee information as quoted on this site should not be deemed a fee quote in any litigation. Retainer amount and hourly fees are set at the scheduled consultation utilizing our fee scale and our understanding of the case and the client’s available resources.
Please forward any comments or questions to the attention of the Firm at: Familylaw@pffamilylaw.com.
Fersch LLC collects information about visitors to Fersch LLC Website in two primary ways:
- First, Fersch LLC uses technologies that automatically collect and store Non-Personal Data when you visit the Website, including sending one or more “cookies,” “web beacons,” or other anonymous identifiers to your device.
- Second, you may also affirmatively provide information about yourself (“Personally Identifiable Information”), such as by using contact forms on the Website or by calling or e-mailing Fersch LLC.
Fersch LLC may keep any collected information for an unlimited period of time, or for the amount of time permitted by law.
When you visit Fersch LLC Website, Fersch LLC may automatically collect certain Non-Personal Data such as:
- Your IP address and geographic location;
- The date and time you access Fersch LLC Website and other Websites;
- The URLs of Websites and pages you visit before, during, and after you visit Fersch LLC Website; and
- Information about your device hardware and software.
Fersch LLC may also place cookies on your computer to recognize you on return visits, to enhance your browsing experience, and to collect additional information about you for traffic analysis. Cookies are small files with code and text that are saved on your device upon accessing certain Websites that use them. Web beacons are also small files saved to your device, often by web analytics software to track visitor information. Cookies and web beacons allow Fersch LLC to conduct Website traffic analysis to better understand the Website’s visitors, and while they contain information unique to your device and browser, they do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information.
Acceptance of these anonymous identifiers is not required for site functionality. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you interact and voluntarily provide such information. Personally Identifiable Information is data that allows you to be identified as a particular person, such as your name, address, or phone number.
The type of Personally Identifiable Information collected on the Website may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact information (e.g., address, phone number, and e-mail address); and
- Any other information you choose to provide Fersch LLC.
Use of Information
Fersch LLC uses Non-Personal Data in ways including, but not limited to:
- Improving the usability and design of the Website;
- Evaluating and improving the content of the Website;
- Diagnosing problems with the Website; and
- Assessing the interests and demands of visitors to the Website.
We may share your Non-Personal Data with third parties or permit third parties to place cookies, tags, web beacons, and other anonymous identifiers to collect additional Non-Personal Data when you browse the Website. We or other third parties may use the collected Non-Personal Data to serve advertisements and targeted advertisements to you before, during, and after your visit to the Website.
Personally Identifiable Information
Once collected, Fersch LLC may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- Answering your emails or online requests;
- Delivering and processing surveys and newsletters;
- Personalizing and improving the usability of the Website;
- Fulfilling and/or delivering products and services requested by you; and
- Keeping you informed about events.
Fersch LLC will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties except where:
- You have given your express consent to share the information with third parties;
- Fersch LLC, in its good-faith judgment, determines it needs to provide your information to a third party in order to deliver services you requested; or
- Disclosure is required by law or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel of Fersch LLC, or members of the general public.
Visitors who wish to opt out of marketing communications may reply to any marketing communication with the subject line “Unsubscribe.”
Information Transmitted Is Not Secure
Any information sent to Fersch LLC by e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only. If you choose to send information to Fersch LLC over the Internet, including by e-mail or contact form, you do so at your own risk.
Transmission of Information Does Not Form an Attorney–Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Fersch LLC or any attorney therein, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with Fersch LLC through this Website does not constitute or create an attorney–client relationship between Fersch LLC and any recipients.
11 Broadway, Suite 550
New York, New York 10004
If you need to contact our office at any other time, please leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Locations and Directions
By subway: 4 or 5 train to Bowling Green; 2 or 3 to Fulton Street, transfer to 4 and exit at Bowling Green; or N, R or W to Rector Street.